Sheldon: See you in the funny pages (squee!)
Sheldon: A laugh a day - guaranteed!
Sheldon: Make your inbox smile
Sheldon: Make 362 tag line posts and get a personal cease & desist email from Dave.
Sheldon: 12 Aborigines with an internet connection cant be wrong & they read it every day.
Sheldon: When you're tired of porn.
Sheldon. Made of pure awesome with a side of duck sauce.
Sheldon - The reality show adventures of a boy billionaire (without the reality).
Sheldon - Yeah you wish you were him don't ya!
Sheldon - Richie Rich ain't got nothing on Sheldon.
Sheldon - Fulfilling all your billionaire kid and talking duck needs.
Sheldon - It's not about the money anymore. (See this is good on multiple levels.)
Sheldon - A billionaire kid and his friend, a grandpa, a talking duck, a lizard and a pug. Who needs sitcoms again? (little long ain't it?)
Sheldon - Don't you wish you only had to go to work once every six months?
Sheldon - It's magically ducklicious.
Sheldon - 100% of your daily allowance of Glornak and Squee.
Sheldon - Like reality but different.
Sheldon: Smart, Funny & Awesome!
Sheldon: Read or Dave has to get a real job. (Just kidding by the way. Your job is much harder than most.)
Sheldon: Bringing the funny 365.25 days a year.
Sheldon: Where else can you find a Klingon Fashion Designer, Tom Bombadill and Zod all in one comic? (I know that one is super long but it makes me smile...)
Sheldon: If you don't get it, look it up...
I confess I am not a creative person, and there have been a few in these comments that I have loved. Squee!
Sheldon: Squee squee-squee, squee squee. Squee.
I think this would be a slight improvement:
Sheldon: Squee squee-squee, squee squee. Squee!
Subtle, I know.
I just HAD to throw that last one in for grins ya know!
Have fun with the contest folks!
Ok here's mine! This just about sums up Sheldon for me:
Sheldon: Whether your a senior citizen, a ten-year-old with money to burn, a water fowl who can talk, a lizard who likes adventure (and yes, even a pug with no ability what-so-ever to read), we've got something for you! Oh, and it's funny, too!
1. Sheldon Comics: Now that Foxtrot is gone, Your only source for humor about nerdy ten year old blond boys.
2. Better artwork than XKCD, Dilbert and Pearls before Swine.
3. Read it now before it changes syndicates again.
4. Come for the nerd jokes, stay for the duck jokes.
5. Come and Digg Sheldon, Please?
6. Watch as the strip slowly transitions from a strip about funny children to a strip about anthropomorphic animals. Just like Peanuts did.
7. Not a rick roll really.
8. Ducks, Lizards, and Pugs, oh My!
9. Better than How I met your mother.
10. Artwork so good it is drawn while Dave sleeps on the couch.
11. Sheldon as seen on tv.
12. Our Cartoonist has a PHD in Comic strips. Does yours?
13. 1000th person to read the comic wins a duck.
14. Won't require you to have to buy a new computer in six months like Bioshock will.
15. Kills bugs dead.* (*Assuming you roll up the newspaper first before swatting.) 16. No LOLcats here. No stupid Memes either.
17. Read it or Dave will remove the Pug.
18. Read it if you ever want to see Oso again.
19. Sheldon, It's less convoluted than Schlock Mercenary.
20. Because if you don't read it, The terrorists will. It's that good.
21. Sheldon: Endorsed by both Hillary and Barrack.
22. Sheldon: Kid Tested, Pug Approved.
23. Sheldon: Maybe this is the week, Sheldon finally remembers he owns a large corporation.
24. Millionth reader gets a cushy job at Sheldonsoft.
25. Sheldon: It's like Batman if he was still a child and didn't fight crime. And had a pet duck.
26. Soon to be a major motion picture.
27. Sheldon: Winner of the First annual Coffee Cup Lid Challenge
28. Sheldon: Where a kid can be a kid with several billion dollars.
29. If you don't read it, Dave has to go back to his old job as Captain Crunch stand in.
30. The only thing not found on here is .... Dante.
Sheldon:Duck Tested, Old People approved!
Sheldon: Better than working!
Sheldon: Where Everything Tastes Like Feet!
Sheldon: From the fine people at Crotchley Labs!
Sheldon: The only comic to go with your morning coffee!
Sheldon: Like other comics, but with 100% more duck!
Sheldon: He's not Arthur.
Sheldon: On the Web so your hands stay ink stained free!
Sheldon: So good you might not want it bad, but you'll want it some!
Sheldon: Its not a Pug, but it has a Pug!
Sheldon: It Keeps Dave From Starving!
Sheldon: It can't buy you a beer, but it would if it could!
Sheldon: Not just for geeks!
Sheldon: Where a kid can be a billionaire super genius with a coffee loving grandpa
Sheldon: living the modern childhood with a talking duck
Sheldon: Viewing life from peculiar perspectives.
Sheldon: Your average super genius billionaire child.
I really think this must be an existing tag line somehwere, but if it isn't:
Sheldon: We're in the Funny Business
Also, I didn't want to focus on one character, but I had to try these two:
Come Join the Flock! (or Come Join the Funny Flock!)
Sheldon: Pull up a lamp.
Maybe I'll try more later...
Sheldon: A Boy, His Duck, and His Duck's Lizard
Sheldon: Hype, Quack, and Squee
Sheldon: Your Daily Dose of Duck
Sheldon: Boy Meets Duck, Hi-Jinks Ensue
Sheldon: You're Right, This Is Harder Than I Thought, Dave