From: Bluffton, SC
I read this strip after reading an article on how germs have become a phobia and we don't expose our kids to enough of them. One good example was babies teething on shopping cart buggy handles. Mom's today would never let them do this. But I'm fairly sure my sister and I had our fingers all over carts and those fingers in our mouths afterwards, not a care in the universe for wiggly bugs.
So, dead, baked e. coli is a burger's best friend? I knew it! I sent this one off to my grill-mastering daddy. What's happening on the grill stays out at the grill, you know? As long as it's charred black and yummy when he brings it in from the patio! We all will blame bad results on the local butcher guy anyhow!