My portion starts at the 10-minute mark, so skip the exposition at the front, if you'd like. Here are some of the topics we covered in the chat:
- How do I create "Sheldon"?
- What's the point of the strip? Why do I do it?
- What's more important in cartooning: The art or the writing?
- How does an artist piece together their "style"?
- What's the tone of "Sheldon"? Optimistic toward the world? Cynical?
- Looking at how Arthur Conan Doyle originally composed "Sherlock Holmes" in episodic updates, what can we learn for longer-form comics online?
- Why did I/we write "How To Make Webcomics"?